Fake email scam warning

A fake email has hit Australia overnight.

This is an outrageous scam offering over 4 million British pounds to unsuspecting claimants.

All the scammers are after is your bank details to strip your funds out of your account or they ask for progressively-increasing amounts to enable the non-existent "winning" payment to be verified and paid.

Be warned and warn your friends.

This is a copy of the latest scam:


From: Arshad Iftikhar, Mr

Subject: Contact me via my private e-mail: accepted.offer@9.cn

Good day,

My name is Mr. Arshad Iftikhar, I work with Euro Lottery here in UK as the operations manager who generate weekly winning numbers.

I wish to offer you an opportunity to become one of our lottery winners with a cash prize of £4,528,000 GBP only if you would agree to give me 35% of your cash prize.

Just as a brief, due to my position in the company I can make it happen that you would be a winner of the above stated amount in our Euro Million Lotto Program.

Naturally, every body would like to play a lottery if they are assured of winning and I am assuring you today, I can make you a winner if you would accept this offer/condition.

I expect you don't take this for granted because this is once in a life time opportunity as we both stand to collectively gain from this at the success of the transaction.

Please contact me immediately through my private email: accepted.offer@9.cn

Regards,


..............................................................
PAUL TULLY: paul@tully.org.au

Click "Home" below to see all posts on this website.
If "Home" does not appear, all posts are currently displayed.