More internet scams hit Australia

This is the latest internet scam flooding Australia.

Be warned and warn your friends.

............................................

From: kadioued2009@voila.fr

Subject: Mrs Kadi Ouedraogo Donation!

Dear friend,

Greeting in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.

I am Mrs.Kadi Ouedraogo, a widow to late Adama Ouedraogo.

I am 52 years old, a new Christian convert, suffering from long time pancreatic cancer.

From all indication, my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I won't live more than six months according to my doctors.

This is because the cancer has gotten to a very bad stage.

My late husband was killed during the Cote'd Ivoire civil war, and during the period of our marriage we couldn't produce any child.

My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth.

The doctors has advised me that I may not live more than six months so I now decided to divide the part this wealth, to contribute to the development of the less privileged ones around the globe.

I selected you after visiting the Internet and I prayed over it.

I am willing to donate the sum of 5,000,000 US dollars, to help, widow and they less privileged ones in the rural areas.

Please I want to note that this fund is lying in a state owned bank.

I honestly pray that this money, when transferred will be used for the said purpose because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity.

May the grace of our lord Jesus the love of God and the fellowship of the holy sprite be with you and your family.

I await your urgent reply.

Mrs. Kadi Ouedraogo

............................................


PAUL TULLY: paul@tully.org.au

Click "Home" below to see all posts on this website.
If "Home" does not appear, all posts are currently displayed.